Environmental Health and Safety At Work Course Online - Office Edition
This online course gives an overview of the environmental, safety, and health topics that may be of concern to the new employee.
New employees in Office Setting
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain ESH and how it applies to you
- Describe your company’s ESH policy and philosophy, as well as your role and responsibilities related to ESH
- Follow general safety precautions for your work environment
- Know what to do in case of an emergency
- Properly report an accident
Completion Instructions, Requirements, and Checklist
Assessment Quiz on completion of the module.
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites are assigned to this course.
- Company specific Policies
- General Office Safety and Ergonomics
- Material Handling and Storage
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Working Alone