Environmental Health and Safety At Work Course Online - Semiconductor Industry Edition
From Environmental Training Online Courses
This online course gives an overview of the environmental, safety, and health topics that may be of concern to new employees working in the semiconductor industry.
Who Should Take This Course?
New employees in a Semiconductor industry.
In Environmental Health and Safety At Work Course Semiconductor Industry Edition, you will be able to:
- Explain ESH and how it applies to you
- Describe your company’s ESH policy and philosophy, as well as your role and responsibilities related to ESH
- Follow general safety precautions for your work environment
- Know what to do in case of an emergency
- Properly report an accident
Completion Instructions, Requirements, and Checklist
Assessment Quiz on completion of the module.
CEU’s, Duration, Prerequisites
Duration: 1-2 Hours
Prerequisites: No prerequisites are assigned to this course from Compliance Solutions.
- Company specific Policies
- General Office Safety and Ergonomics
- Manufacturing Hazards
- Material Handling and Storage
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Protection & Conservation
- Working Alone
No reviews were found for Environmental Health and Safety At Work Course Online - Semiconductor Industry Edition. Be the first to review!