Ergonomics for Manufacturing Online Course
Ergonomics for Manufacturing is an overview of musculoskeletal disorders, their signs and symptoms, and ergonomic risk factors. You will learn how to apply ergonomic principles in the workplace to reduce injury and increase human performance.
Employees in a manufacturing setting, who are at risk of suffering from ergonomic injuries.
After taking this online course, the student will be able to:
- Apply simple principles to improve the ergonomics of the workplace
- Recognize common work-related Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs)
- Successfully communicate any health challenges to a health care provider.
Assessment Quiz on completion of the module.
Duration: 1-2 Hours
Prerequisites: No prerequisites are assigned to this course.
- Ergonomics Basics
- Minimizing Risk To Back, Arms And Hands
- MSDS Of The Back, Arms And Hands
- Your Ergonomic Role