From Online Training
Working safely at elevations can be a matter of life or death. Falls are the 4th leading cause of workplace fatalities in general industry. In Fall Protection Online Training we enable you to identify hazards associated with working at heights or on a roof, and introduce you to the procedures in case of an emergency.
Workers that are required to be working above a height of 4 feet need to be aware of fall hazards and fall protection in order to prevent serious injury.
After completing Fall Protection Online Training, you will be able to:
- Know when and how to use fall protection equipment such as fall restraint and fall arrest systems
- Identify the hazards associated with elevating work equipment
- Identify the hazards associated with working on a roof
- Follow procedures in case of an emergency
- Assessment Quiz on completion of the module.
CEU's, Duration, Prerequisites
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites are assigned to this course
- Anatomy Of A Fall
- Elevated Work
- Emergency Situations
- Environmental Hazards
- Fall Restraint And Arrest Systems
- Inspecting Fall Protection Equipment
- Pre-Job Planning