Flir Building IR Basics Introduction to IR Camera Operation
This course will introduce you to the operation of a generic infrared camera. At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to successfully operate your infrared camera to capture and save meaningful images. This course is a self paced on-demand web course, you can start as soon as you enroll and you can stop and continue where you left off at any time.There is NO CHARGE for this FREE course.
Most popular related searches
We will discuss the controls of an IR camera as well as the user interface, and show you how to operate a camera and generic report and analysis software. There is NO CHARGE for this FREE course.
Here are some of the topics introduced in this course:
- Components in a Typical Camera Package
- Preparing a camera for operation
- Focusing the image
- Setting the temperature range
- Adjusting the IR image
- Manual image adjustment
- Using Color
- Using the integrated digital camera
- How emissivity affects the IR image
- Reflection effects
- Target size considerations
- Transfering images to a computer
- Report creation
- Course Evaluation & Certificate Generation
No reviews were found for Flir Building IR Basics Introduction to IR Camera Operation. Be the first to review!