Hearing Conservation: Protecting Yourself from Hearing Loss Online Course
This course covers how excessive noise in the workplace effects or even damages hearing, and what measures can be taken to reduce noise, or alternatively, what devices can be worn to protect one’s ears against excessive noise. Also discussed is the measurement and monitoring of noise, audiometric testing, and your company’s Hearing Conservation Program.
- Audience includes employees exposed to potentially harmful levels of noise on a regular basis.
By taking the Hearing Conservation online course you will learn:
- what noise is and sources of noise.
- about the harmful effects of noise and how to measure noise levels and hearing damage.
- how to choose and properly wear hearing protection.
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites are assigned to this course.
- Additional Protection
- Audiometric Testing
- Effects Of Noise
- Exposure Monitoring
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Hearing Protection
- What Is Noise?