ISO 22000 Certification Training Course
From Food Safety
Food Safety System Certification 22000 (FSSC 22000) is a robust, ISO-based, internationally accepted certification scheme for auditing and certification of food safety in the whole supply chain. FSSC 22000 uses the existing standards ISO 22000, ISO 22003 and technical specifications for sector PRPs, which were developed through a wide and open consultation with a large number of related organizations. ISO 22000 certified manufacturers can obtain full GFSI accepted FSSC 22000 certification by meeting the requirements of technical specifications for sector PRPs and the additional scheme requirements.
FSSC 22000 has been developed for the certification of food safety systems of the organizations in the food chain which process or manufacture animal products, perishable vegetal products, products with a long shelf life and (other) food ingredients like additives, vitamins and bio-cultures and food packaging manufacturing.
The FSSC 22000 certification scheme is fully recognized and accepted by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and by the European co-operation for Accreditation (EA).
- ISO-based supply chain approach.
- GFSI accepted.
- Use of existing, independent, international standards. (ISO 22000, ISO 22003 and technical specifications for sector PRPs.)
- ISO/IEC 17021 accreditation (system a process approach).
- Wide scope: food manufacturing, Food Packaging design, development and manufacturing and manufacture of animal feed stuffs
- Stakeholder approval and commitment to drive certification(industry, retailers, ngo-s, etc)
- In depth, rigorous process based food safety audits, focused at all levels of the production process, using a systematic approach with continuous improvement, driven by top management
- Independent scheme management with IAF oversight
- Transparency at all levels
- Nonprofit management by the Foundation for Food Safety Certification
- Recognized by the European cooperation for Accreditation (EA)