Legionella L8 Awareness Training Course
To provide delegates with background knowledge of legionella and to enable them to manage and implement the monitoring requirement of water systems to ensure ACOP compliance.
Who would Benefit
Staff who are involved in the implementation of the written scheme and who are responsible for maintaining site log books.
This course holds a City & Guilds qualification for successful candidates.
- Water Systems Safety background
- Medical aspects
- Awareness of both statutory and non-statutory Health & Safety requirements
- An understanding of the engineering aspects of hot and cold water systems
- Monitoring requirements of hot and cold water systems
- Flushing regimes
- Water sampling requirements
- Records and Log Books