Machine Guarding for General Industry Training Course Online
Machine Guarding For General Industry introduces you to the hazards created from machinery. This online course discusses how to protect yourself against these hazards and what devices and/or equipment are in place to aid in your overall safe operation of machinery.
Persons working with machinery in the U.S. – General Industry
In Machine Guarding For General Industry, you will be able to:
- Recognize the mechanical hazards associated with machines
- Recognize, for the machines worked with, where the safeguards are located, how they provide protection, and what hazards they protect against
- Explain how and under what circumstances guards can be removed
- Explain what to if guards are missing, damaged, or inadequate
- Assessment Quiz on completion of the online module.
CEU’s, Duration, Prerequisites
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites are assigned to this course.
- Feeding And Ejection
- Hazardous Actions & Motions
- Safeguard By Location
- Safeguard Removal
- Safety Devices
- Training & PPE
- Types Of Guards