Supervisors and managers are responsible for the safety of their employees. Besides their legal and moral responsibilities, supervisors also have an obligation to protect their company from expensive workplace accidents. Managing Workplace Safety and Health will teach supervisors how they can protect their employees and support their company’s Environmental, Safety and Health polices.
- Primary Readers: Supervisors and managers
- Secondary Readers: EHS professionals, employees
After completing this online course, the learner should be able to:
- identify responsibilities for safety implementation.
- use job safety analysis for hazard assessments.
- conduct a safety inspection of work areas and observe employee behaviors.
- conduct a basic accident investigation.
- identify safety-training needs for worker populations.
- correctly report and record occupational injuries and illnesses.
- Assessment Quiz on completion of the module.
CEU’s, Duration, Prerequisites
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites are assigned to this course.
- Accident Investigation And Reporting
- Communication And Employee Involvement
- EHS Training
- Emergency Procedures
- Job Safety Analysis
- Osha Inspections
- Rate Yourself As A Manager
- Safety Implementation Responsibilities