Modern Safety Management (MSM) Course
From Health & Safety
This 4 day course provides participants with the fundamental concepts, tools and techniques for effective safety management.
This course is the most widely attended safety management course of its kind in the world. Based on proven principles of safety and risk management, this course provides participants with the fundamental concepts, techniques and applications for a practical, proactive approach to managing risks and controlling losses.
Who Should Attend:
Safety, loss control and risk management professionals, supervisors and other operating managers with safety responsibilities.
- Understanding risk: the key to successful safety management
- Causes, effects & control of loss
- Emergency planning & preparedness
- Managing the occupational health system
- Accident/incident investigation
- Safe behavior management
- Selling your safety plan to management
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.