OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor Course
From Health & Safety
OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor is a 5-day course designed to train Occupational Health & Safety Management System Auditors.
This course is designed to enable participants to gain a practical knowledge of the OHSAS 18001 standard and health & safety system certification audits as per ISO 19011 and also to effectively participate in the implementation of requirements.
Who Should Attend:
All levels of management, consultants, internal auditors.
- Management systems - why & what?
- Risk management system approach
- OHSAS 18001 standard interpretation
- Key national OH&S legislation
- Monitoring OH&S performance
- Audit process
- Audit skills
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.