Powered Industrial Truck Safety Training Online
From Online Training
As required by 29 CFR 1910.178, operators of Powered Industrial Trucks must complete a specific program of training (including formal instruction, practical training and an evaluation of performance). This online course assists in meeting training requirements by providing principles and procedures involved in the safe operation of these vehicles.
Most popular related searches
Who Should Take this Course?
- Primary Audience: Potential operators of Powered Industrial Trucks, whether first-time users or experienced operators in need of a safety review.
- Secondary Audience: Supervisors, company safety personnel, and maintenance personnel.
At the completion of Powered Industrial Truck Safety Training the student should understand the following as they apply to powered industrial trucks:
- Safety practices in preparing a forklift/powered-truck for use
- Principles of stability
- Inspection protocol
- Safe driving practices
Completion Instructions, Requirements, and Checklist
- Assessment Quiz on completion of the module.
CEU’s, Duration, Prerequisites
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites are assigned to this course.
- Driving A Load
- Fueling And Charging
- Pre-Use Inspections
- Safe Driving Practices
- Types Of Industrial Trucks
No reviews were found for Powered Industrial Truck Safety Training Online. Be the first to review!