In addition to exercising, AMOSC considers tailored training based extensively on a company OPEP to be equally critical in furthering response preparedness. AMOSC can provide tailored training specifically to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of individual companies’ operations, personnel and OPEP’s. In tailoring a training program for a company, AMOSC incorporates the Regulatory environment, operating environment and current marine oil spill response best practice into the program.
AMOSC offers the following as tailored courses;
- Course in Oil Spill Response Operations (IMO I)
- Course in Oil Spill Response Management (IMO II)
- Course in Oil Spill Response Command and Control (IMO III)
- Aerial Observation
- Shoreline Assessment
- Incident Management – ICS
There are numerous benefits to tailored training;
- Training can be delivered in your facility, at a date that suits all personnel.
- Enhance response role familiarity and team performance by training together.
- Greater familiarity with company resources and response materials.