Cleaners for Oil & gas industry - Oil, Gas & Refineries
IPC’s cleaners are used throughout the oil and gas industry for cleaning equipment and filter membranes. They are excellent alternatives to hazardous, solvent based degreasers. Our cleaners remove oils and greases, sludge, mud, cutting fluids, flux, and petroleum residues. Clean equipment helps to ensure that operations run smoothly and efficiently.
An economical 1-2% concentration in water is effective for most cleaning applications. Typical uses include removing emulsions, particulates, oil, organic and inorganic contaminates from quartz, wafers, glass, silicon, ceramics and metals.
Our cleaners are also proven in removing soils from filter membranes used in wastewater treatment systems.
- Free-rinsing, does not leave residues or product build-up
- Fast, effective soil removal
- Excellent on stainless steel, glassware, ceramics and most plastics
- NSF-registered as USDA-A1 Cleaners
- Solvent free
- Concentrated liquid formulas for easy dilution
- Competitively priced
- FREE technical support and material compatibility testing
- FREE SAMPLES available for testing
- Phosphate free
*Sample validation methods are available.