Flow Measurement in Gold Ore Processing Plant Solution for Industry - Surface mining - Mining
Application: Stainless steel pipe DN 500. Partial filling with heavy fluctuation. Acidified, very turbid water (approx. 50 NTU).
- Replacement of a non-functioning clamp-on measurement
- Continuous flow measurement to control a processing plant for acidified water
- Reliable measurement at fluctuating level, variable turbidity and acid contents
- The cross correlation method with digital pattern detection has been used. Here the pollution load does not affect the velocity evaluation.
- The corrosion-proof pipe sensor Type POA was installed directly from the outside using a welding nozzle bottom upwards flush with the channel bottom. The sensor provides readings on level and flow velocity directly to the transmitter.
- The transmitter computes the current flow rate and transmits the data via ModBus to the processing plant control system.
- Easy and uncomplicated retrofitting without dismantling works on existing pipeline
- Reliable and failure-free measurement, even under heavily fluctuating intake conditions
- Quick and easy installation and commissioning
- Programming and commissioning in the national language