Flow Metering in Channel with Dry Weather Flume
Application: Segmented rectangular channel, 3 m width. Part filled. Rectangular channel made of concrete. Channel with dry weather flume and side space.
Definition Of Task
- Accurate detection of dry weather discharge and combined water discharge
- A measurement system Type OCM Pro has been used.
- To detect low volumes, the first sensor has been installed in the dry weather flume. Sensors 2 and 3 have been installed left and right of the dry weather flume on the side step. In combination with sensor 1 they detect flow velocities at higher levels or the discharge of combined water.
- Straightforward programming due to preset channel shapes.
- Utilisation of 2 analog outputs using appropriate scales for dry weather and rainy weather and hence high resolution of readings.