Gas Detection Solutions for Chemical Manufacturing - Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
There is no one solution for gas detection for the Chemical Manufacture and Use industry. There are a wide variety of gases that need to be measured for personnel safety, environmental, and process control reasons. Boreal has a number of gas detection solutions tailor made for the Chemical Manufacture and Use industry. Boreal has experience working with most of the largest chemical companies in the world. With installations in over 45 different countries around the world Boreal is the clear choice in open-path, in-situ, and extractive gas detection measurements.
Boreal’s TDL technology has several benefits for Chemical Manufacture and Use:
- Provides continuous and instantaneous response times and data collection.
- Very reliably delivers accurate readings.
- No interference with other gases and No False Alarms: “It finds exactly what you’re looking for.”
- Ease of data collection and interpretation.
- Minimal Maintenance: checks internal reference cell every minute, robust design, and requires no consumables to operate.
- Low (overall or amortized) cost of ownership (because they can last +20 years) and low operation and maintenance costs.
- Our technology is as close to set, collect, and forget as possible.