Measuring an asymmetric flow profile - Water and Wastewater
Application: Rectangular channel, 2.5 m width. Part filled. Rectangular channel made of concrete. Fluctuating asymmetric flow conditions.
Definition Of Task
- Detection of flow volume to wastewater treatment plant
- The measurement shall be as accurate as possible despite constantly fluctuating flow conditions and varying flow profile
- Providing highest measuring dynamics and accuracy, a cross-correlation-based system Type OCM Pro has been used. By using 3 flow velocity sensors simultaneously it is possible to detect and to consider existing asymmetric flow conditions.
- The sensors have been installed on the channel bottom.
- Low installation costs
- Complies with requested accuracies by utilising 3 velocity sensors