Temperature measurement and control devices for iron & steel industry - Metal
TTEC Products accurately measure process temperatures in all sorts of steel making applications. These include coke ovens, blast furnace, steel making, continuous casters, hot rolling mill, annealing lines, cold mill & coating lines. TTEC manufactures special NIST traceable TECPAK Thermocouples in 6-24 Ft lengths with MVD hardened tips for use in abrasive high temperature applications. TTEC Flanged Multipoint assemblies with Multiprobe Gland fittings provide accurate temperature profiles & easily replaceable Thermocouples for sintering plant temperature measurements. TTEC Multi-pair Extension Wire cable is used to reduce labor costs when pulling many runs of Thermocouple Extension Wire during Plant Outage work. Up to 50 pairs are available.
TTEC Blast Furnace Thermocouples include:
- Burden Probes, Cooling Water & Hearth Sidewall: Style 1010 Quick Disconnect TECPAKs with compression fittings & weatherproof boots.
- Shell Temperatures: Style 1010 Quick Disconnect TECPAKs with spring loaded packing glands & weatherproof boots.
- In wall: Style 13001 Protection Tubes with welded bushings & Style 1010 Quick Disconnect TECPAKs with compression fittings & weatherproof boots.
- Furnace Uptake: Style 13001 Protection Tubes with welded bushings & Style 1031 TECPAKs with spring loaded fittings & weatherproof Heads.
- Under hearth: Style 1031 TECPAKs with union, spring loaded fitting & weatherproof head.
- Hearth T/C Arrays: Style 1010 Quick Disconnect Inconel TECPAKs, 30 Feet long with compression fittings & weatherproof boots.
- Suction T/C's: Style 10008 Heavy Duty Thermowells with Style 1015 N/U/N connected, spring loaded TECPAKs with weatherproof Heads.
- Plant Steam Flow: Style 10009 Heavy duty Thermowells with lagging extensions.
- Tap Hole T/C's: Style 1010 TECPAK Thermocouples with Spring Loaded Packing Glands.