Temperature measurement and control devices for power industry - Energy
Serving the Power Industry for over 25 years. Rush deliveries for outages & emergencies. Wide variety of products designed specifically for Power Plant Applications including: Superheater & Waterwall Tubes, Drum Surface, Flue Gases, Steam/Water Lines, Motors, Generators, Boiler Feed Pumps, Air Pre-Heater, Coal Pulverizer and Turbine Performance.
Popular TTEC Product Solutions for this industry include:
- Style 1050 'TECPAK' Boiler Tube Thermocouples. The rugged & highly annealed MgO insulated sheath provides long service life inside the boiler. Sheath Lengths from 1 to 250 Feet Long!
- MVD Abrasion Resistant Thermowells for Coal Pulverizers. Tungsten Carbide fused to the Thermowell provides long product life under nasty conditions.
- HR160 Incinerator Assemblies for Resource Recovery Plants. Protection Tube is a solid, solution strengthened NI-Co-Cr-Si alloy with outstanding corrosion resistance at high temperatures.
- CFB Boiler Assemblies for Combustor, Cyclone Inlet/Outlet and Coal Ash Feed Lines. Life extensions anywhere from 1-4 years with these specially designed Assemblies.
- KWIK-FIT Field Cuttable Probes & Spring Loaded Fittings for Thermowells & Bearing Temperature Measurements. Pull the probe from stock, cut it to length, slide on the fitting and add the head/block & you're in business'!. Used for many applications throughout the plant. Consolidate inventory/eliminate downtime!
- Weld-in Thermowells for Steam Lines with calculations per ASME PTC 19.3 TW-2010
- Heavy-duty spring loaded TECPAK MgO thermocouples & RTD's for High Vibration applications.
- Gas Turbine Exhaust thermocouples with reduced tips for enhanced speed of response
- KWIK-BAY flexible, spring loaded, adjustable bayonet thermocouples & RTD's for Thermowells. These units are adjustable over the entire length and fit .260 bore wells.