Aevitas is an industry leader in providing environmentally responsible and cost effective solutions for unique waste streams. It is our company`s objective to provide safe and permanent treatment and disposal options for a wide range of material. Our fully integrated service menu: Recycling - obsolete electrical equipment, lamps, batteries and insulating oil. Treatment - industrial waste water, hazardous waste, PCB destruction and mercury recovery. Services - transportation, laboratory services, transformer site services and Recycle-By-Mail program.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
Renewing Earth's Resources
Aevitas owns and operates a collection network serving industry across Canada. As an industry leader Aevitas is proud to provide unique processing capabilities and specialized environmental services from coast-to-coast.
Aevitas is a true Canadian entrepreneurial success story. Started by two college friends in 1993, Aevitas has grown to become the recognized leader in recycling specialized waste materials across Canada.
Aevitas employees over 230 people with a passion for customer service and environmental protection. We own and operate multiple facilities across Canada providing coast-to-coast service capabilities. Aevitas also operates a facility located in Detroit MI.
Aevitas operates in a very challenging industry, one that is subject to ever changing rules and regulations. We are extremely proud of our track record and the fact that we pioneered many recycling technologies. And we are not done yet. Check out some of our recent environmental achievements.
Don't take chances with your company's reputation. Contact Aevitas today to manage all your company's needs.
Our first responsibility is to the environmental well-being of the companies and their employees. The sensitive nature of our industry demands only the highest standards of environmental protection, in which we are pleased to participate.
We strive to develop and offer economical, environmentally friendly solutions for unique waste streams thus creating various niche markets within the environmental industry.
The company's goal is that of multi-faceted success and we will strive to meet this goal while considering:
- The effect of our services on the health and well-being of our customers and our staff
- The impact that our business practices and choices will have on the environment
- The high quality of attitude, fairness, understanding, and generosity between management, staff, customers, and vendors.
Awareness of all these factors and the responsible actions that result will give our efforts a sense of purpose and meaning beyond our basic financial goals.
- Building relationships on mutual trust and respect is at the forefront of the Aevitas business philosophy.
- We are committed to honest and ethical behavior and hold ourselves accountable to these values.
- Improving corporate management, employee morale, productivity and operational efficiencies. We are committed to seeking and implementing progressive thinking to address change effectively.
- Striving to exceed the highest professional standards through our expertise, attitude, levels of service, support of continuous training and professional development.
- We are committed to giving back to the community in which we live and work. This is fostered through our involvement and support of local sporting groups and charitable organizations.
- Committed to providing effective and responsive means of communication throughout our organization, with our customers and the community.
- Corporate responsibility to our clients and the environment through operating in a manner which assures activities surrounding the collection, treatment and disposal of materials are carried out in an environmentally responsible manner.
Teamwork and shared leadership are integral to our organization with every employee recognized as an essential team member. We are a structured organization with open lines of communication and input. It is with this attitude, and in combination with our incentive program, that we are able to foster an environment of cooperation and teamwork.