Air Clean Srl
Air Clean is a specialized company in environmental rehabilitation of air, water and waste treatment. With its thirty-years experience, Air Clean operates worldwide in the area of complete air treatment plants installations.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Pollution Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- Founded in 1980, Air Clean is a leading company in the design, manufacture and installation of treatment plants.
- Its range of solutions includes equipment for the abatement of fumes (chemical scrubbing, activated carbons, biofiltration) and dusts (bag and cyclone filters, scrubbers) as well as air conditioning systems
- (manufacture and installation of air conveying pipelines in galvanized and stainless steel).
- In the field of biological air pollution control systems, Air Clean is exclusive distributor of MonaFil biofilters and Monashell bioscrubbers, all patented by the Irish company Bord na Mona.
- Air Clean has built up a wealth of specific expertise in the installation of composting plants to process urban solid waste.
Reliable, cost-effective solutions
- Air Clean’s engineering division will accurately examine the complete range of possible solutions to identify the one that best responds to every client’s needs.
- The fact that both emissions capture systems (metal hoods and ducts in galvanized and stainless steel) and air treatment machines are manufactured by having recourse to the company’s in-house resources (in its manufacturing plant in Rho) guarantees cost-efficient quality performance products.
- Air Clean is committed to product standardisation.
- All design and manufacture processes are regulated by its internal quality management system.
- The company has also been UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certified for four years.
Fully workability and autonomy
- Specialized technicians visit to the site for survey and study.
- Projects design by in-house engineering division.
- Full realization plant by in-house laboratory division.
- Delivering and installation by specialized staff.
Research and development kept on
- Environmental monitoring and pilot plants.
- Presence in major trade shows and conventions.
- Partnership with a University Research Centre.
- Exclusive distribution of Monafil®, Monashell® and CrumRubber™ biological proprietary systems, developed by Bord na Móna.
Full customization of plants starting from the design stage as well as at the manufacturing stage allowing Air Clean to offer unique competitive solution with high quality products. Access to the latest consolidated technologies and continuous research process allows us to provide the best solution for every application.