Located since 1947 at the heart of the European iron and steel basin, the ANDRIN family has developed an activity involving the repair and winding of electrical rotating and static machines. In 1960, over 40 persons were providing electromechanical and electromagnetic maintenance services to industries in Lorraine with care and quality in mind. This was also a time of diversification. Lifting electromagnets were built in a new production unit. ANDRIN was now ready to assume their position as manufacturers. Since then, while managing their growth with expertise, new markets have been established, owing to the company`s constant innovation and activity as manufacturer of magnetic separators. From their European base, ANDRIN is present on the wordwide steel market.
We support your magnetic and electromagnetic equipment needs by combining quality, reliability and innovation.
Having become one of the world leaders of industrial magnetism, a high level of know-how has been acquired from manufacturing, maintaining and repairing DC motors in all the traditional sectors : railways, metallurgy, rolling mills, paper mills, chemistry, mines, cement works.
The success of the company is due to three fundamental essentials :
- Independence – ANDRIN is an independent company, family owned, and does not belong to any large industrial or financial group.
- Autonomous production – all parts are manufactured in house.
- Continuous development – our own in-house Research and Development department.
With ANDRIN, you have the assurance of quick and prompt assistance and support.
Our job / Construct and maintain electro magnets and magnetic separators of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Our vocation / Your satisfaction.
This production facility designs, manufactures ans assembles lifting electromagnets and ferrous or not ferrous metals separators. We are known for our skill in industrial magnetic applications. We offer product ranges that are the reference in terms of reliability and profitability.
Our factory manufactures :
- electromagnetic and electro-permanent lifting magnets,
- fixed and telescopic lifting beams,
- ferrous metal separators using permanent or electromagnetic magnets,
- eddy current (non-ferrous metal) separators,
- ferrous and non-ferrous metal detectors,
- power supply, control and security electrical equipment,
- turnkey subassemblies to remove ferrous or not ferrous metals.