AQUA-Zyme Disposal System`s patented Dewatering Box is designed to quickly dewater municipal sludge, residential septic and grease trap waste (generally within 24 hours). The injection of polymer causes the solids to coagulate as the liquid waste is introduced into the dewatering box. Clear effluent water drains from the box and can be sent to the waste water treatment plant. Solids collect inside the roll-off dewatering box, whereas the entire box can be picked up & taken to the landfill or compost facility for solids disposal. Filter media warranted for 5 years normal wear and tear. Box lifespan is 12-15 years. Upon request, our dewatering facility in Van Vleck, Texas is open to visitors who want to see ADS equipment in operation. This is a working facility where sludge/grease trap waste are processed on a daily basis. Equipment is usually in stock and available for immediate shipment. Employee training is provided with purchase of ADS equipment. Custom sizes available.
- Have control of your own disposal costs. Don't be controlled by landfill or large corporate liquid disposal company prices.
- Reduce the volume of disposable waste.
- Generate additional income by processing other companies' waste and seeking other dewatering opportunities such as P.O.T.W. industrial, agricultural or composting of solid wastes.
We are the only manufacturer of Dewatering Equipment that has over 50 million gallons of in-house waste sludge dewatering experience processing waste sludge, grease/grit trap, W.W.T.P. sludge, industrial, feed lots and others. Sludge volume has been reduced by up to 95% with reduced FOG, BOD, COD, and TSS levels.
Personalized, customized service!
- Solids will pass 'Paint Filter Test' with repetitive levels of 18% to 22% solids.
- Reductions of FOG, TSS, BOD, COD using the A.D.S. process are possible.
- Reject water is sewerable.
- Units can be operated either stationary or mobile.
- High processing rate of up to 450 gallons per minute in singleplex unit, more with multiplex unit.
- Rapid Dewatering rate.
- Very low maintenance per operating unit.
- Revenue development potential of thousands annually.
- Reduced labor costs versus drying beds.
- Lower capital costs versus belt or filter press.
- Capital return payback schedule reduced.