ATI was founded in 1930 by Maurice MULLER. ATI ENVIRONNEMENT designs and manufactures incinerators for waste treatment and filtration system. We are specialized in treatment of hospital and industrial wastes. All our installation respect the European Emission Regulation EC76/2000. We have 3,000 references in more than 60 countries through the world. We are constructor of Medical Waste Treatment Centers of Bahrain and Muscat (Oman). Jeddah Hazardous Waste Centre (Saudi Arabia), Madina Medical Waste Treatment Centre (Saudi Arabia) and Al-Ain Medical Waste Treatment Centre (U.A.E) are our lastest realisations for hospital waste treatment and many others installations which respect all new european norms about atmospheric shoots.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Waste to Energy
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
ATI-Environnement specializes in :
- Incineration of all solid, liquid and gaseous wastes.
- Energy recuperation for the heating product, electricity by steam or thermal flow.
- Gas treatment after incineration through very high temperature of post-combustion.
- Gas cleaning systems through wet or dry process in order to neutralize and filter out dust, chlorine, dioxins...
- Thus helping to protect environment, respecting the European Emission Regulation EC76/2000.