Austropressen produces user-friendly baling presses. most of the production takes place in Austria and in adherence to the highest quality standards. austropressen offers tailor-made waste disposal solutions for all types of companies (small and large) and all types of material, be it paper, cardboard, film, foam plastic, cans, PET bottles or metal drums.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
we are highly innovative company and are permanently working towards further development of our machines. information on new products and the latest news from our company can be found here, as well as details on our current trade fair representations. or would you rather download our recent newsletter? for representatives of international trade publications, we have configured a special platform.
Austropressen is present in over 40 countries worldwide. A wide network of service and distribution partners guarantees optimal assistance on the ground.
- 1953 foundation of the company, specialising in veneering- and mechanical presses.
- 1973 production of the first baling press, development of a user-friendly series of presses, development of a european marketing, sales and distribution network.
- 1999 doubling of the production area and expansion of export activities to more than 40 countries worldwide, high competence in tailor-made disposal solutions.
- 2007 an additional production facility was built with a production area of approximately 1.200 m2. optimisation of the production process to ensure further improvement in product quality.