Bea Technologies is an ISO 9001 certified manufacturer of filter cartridges, equipment and systems. Our filters are used with confidence and satisfaction by customers worldwide in pharmaceuticals, food & beverage and many other demanding industries. Our clean rooms are rated from class 100,000 down to class 100, and we comply with GMP guidelines for manufacturing sterile filters for biological applications. We non-destructively integrity test all membrane filter cartridges that are manufactured for sensitive applications requiring absolute bacterial retention, such as pharmaceuticals and food & beverage. We have the in-house capability to test filters for performance efficiency by laser particle counter, to conduct bacterial challenge testing and to integrity test by a range of integrity test methods.
FILTER EQUIPMENT AND SYSTEMS
Bea Technologies extensive experience and design capabilities enable us to manufacture customer specific filter equipment and systems.
We make use of our extensive CAD library to offer our customers a fast and cost effective custom design service.
Bea Technologies is dedicated to providing customers with the highest quality and most cost effective products and services. The key factors contributing to our pursuit and achievement of our mission are:
- Teamwork among all employees;
- Financial stability;
- High ethical standards;
- Continuous improvement;
Bea Technologies is located in Pero-Milano, only a brief journey from Milan city centre. All company functions are located within our modern facilities encompassing 6,000 m2 :
- Research & Development
- Sales and Customer Service
- Management and Administrative Offices
We sell directly to end-customers in the Italian market, utilising complementary agents and distributors as required, and we sell worldwide (rest of Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia and North & South America) through our vast network of agents and distributors.
For over thirty years the company has operated as Bea Filtri, carryng out research into new technologies and developing filtering systems to satisfy the needs of the customers.
- In 2011, the production capacity has been tripled thanks to the clean room enlargement and the adoption of the newest technology production equipment.
- In 2004, the Company changed its name in Bea Technologies SpA to better identify its mission to offer to customers Technological products also in its name.
- In 2002, the Clean Room was expanded to meet the demand increase of the market.Moreover the CAd system has been integrated with new generatin software in the frame of a software remodernization.
- In 1998, the Pyrogen-free Water plant was installed with the consequent extension of the Clean Room activity to the biomedical sector.
- In 1996, a new Clean Room was built for the production of filtering cartridges compliant with pharmaceutical standards.
- In 1994, the COmpany was awarded UNI-ENI 29001 (ISO 9001) certification for the Quality System.
- In 1990, the CAD system was implemented in the drawigs of pressure vessels.
- In 1987, the Laboratory was equipped with a laser particle counter to check the efficiency of the filters and was settled the MICROBIOLOGY department, where bacteriological challenge checks and tests are carried out on sub-micron filtering elements.
- In 1984, the Company set up the Laboratory Service (SLB), offering before and after-sales assistance and research and development service.
- The first membrane cartridge with an absolute filtering level of 0.2 micron, was created.
- In 1976, the Company began concentrating on filter elements with absolute filtration grade necessary for apllication were fine filtration is required.
- In 1968, it began manufacturing its ownfilter elements for particle treatments.
- In 1962, the Company was established as a dealer in filtering elements and instruments.