BWF Offermann, Waldenfels & Co. KG / BWF Group
The BWF Group is the leading manufacturer in the field of textile filter media, technical needle felts, wool felts and plastic profiles. As an owner-managed family business in the fifth generation with 1800 employees and 15 production sites worldwide, the BWF Group stands for the very highest quality, time and again setting new standards. BWF Group has offered impressive all-in-one solutions for industrial flue gas filtration and solid/liquid separation. To this end, we at BWF Envirotec use our experience in research and development to optimise our customers’ dedusting processes. Our main tasks in this area are to ensure dependable compliance with legally mandated minimal dust emission limits and to reduce emissions.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Filtration
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
The BWF Group is an owner-managed group of companies with headquarters in Offingen, Bavaria. With 1,800 employees at 15 production sites worldwide, we set international standards through innovation, expertise and commitment. We stay close to the market, offering excellent flexibility and highly efficient decision paths for our customers.
Our product range is divided into four divisions that act independently in their respective markets. We are a leading manufacturer of textile filter media for industrial dedusting, plastic profiles, technical felt materials and wool felts.
Learn more about our company
Family owned for over 120 years and now in its fifth generation, the BWF Group is a globally successful enterprise. Here you will find everything you need to know about us: how it all began, where in the world you can find us today and much more!
The BWF Group has experienced steady growth over the last 120 years. As a family business, we are focused on long-term success; growth always goes hand in hand with a down-to-earth approach. Increased company size and international presence, however, pose significant challenges when it comes to clearly communicating one's business identity and related goals. This is why we've developed the following mission statement.
- One of our key tasks is supporting and advising customers over the entire life cycle of the products. In doing so, our priority is on commitment and partnership.
In addition to in-depth market knowledge, our extensive expertise of Research & Development helps us to implement customer-specific solutions. We seek to develop a detailed understanding of our customers' end products as well as the benefits that our products and services bring.
- Customer orientation is a key value for all our products and services - it's why we stay as close to the market as we do. Only in this way can we recognise at an early point whether new or continued developments are moving in the desired direction.
- It is an essential company principle that we meet our customers' highest standards for quality. We distinguish ourselves from market competitors by bringing customers the added value on which they depend. To do so, it is necessary to seek out their opinion regularly.
- As a family business, we strive for long-term profitable growth.
- Our employees form the foundation for our past, present and future success. As a company, we expect a high level of motivation, personal responsibility and motivation on a daily basis. At the same time, however, we support our employees with comprehensive training, including many continuing education programmes and individual coaching sessions.
- Innovation is a key value at the BWF Group; we seek to promote our employees' enthusiasm and joy of experimentation and to constantly reinvent ourselves. In this connection, the following principle applies: What may already have been discarded once might become relevant again at any time.
- The combination of tradition and modernity makes us unique among similar companies. We are proud to look back on five generations of family ownership - we know where we come from. At the same time we keep an eye towards the future, reinvesting the majority of our profits each year. Acting with consideration for the environment and operating as efficiently as possible is another key value.
- We view our relationships with customers and business associates as true partnerships. In doing so, we have a particular focus on long-term relationships, a number of which have existed for decades.
- The BWF Group is a group of companies that today has four operative business divisions and defined central areas. As a group we support each other mutually, making consistent use of synergies in our collaborative efforts.