ECOMIN S.r.l. was founded with the aim to utilize the process and technical know-how of its founders and consultants. The core activities of Ecomin include engineering, design and construction of equipment within the fields of ore dressing and benificiation, hydrometallurgy, ch emistry, environmental protection and material recycling. The Ecomin engineering capability and wide range of equipment with the cooperation of international leading companies like Canadian Process Technologies (Canada), HEATH & SHERWOOD (Canada), Universities and other Research Institutes as C.N.R. (Italy) enable the company with unique possibilities of supplying individual items of equipment, packages and turn-key plants.
- Consulting and process definition;
- Basic, detailed engineering and execution;
- Turn-key plants: supply, erection and commissioning;
- Plants operation, maintenance and system management;
- Existing plants' revamping;