Flo Trend - a Wassar Logistics Holdings, LLC
Flo Trend has been a leader in the filtration, liquid/solids separation, oil/water separation and mixing for over 30 years. We offer a wide range of products to an extensive customer base in the municipal, industrial and oil and gas sectors. Flo Trend designs and fabricates specialty products that fulfill individual customer specifications and meet industry requirements. We manufacture equipment for sale and also maintain a rental fleet to service customers throughout the United States. Our products are also exported for sale to customers all over the world.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Custom fabrication
- Sales, rentals and lease to own
- Financing available
- Fast turnaround times
- Chemical mixing of dry polymer and other additives with liquids
- Heavyweight mud and salt water mixing
- Completion fluid filtration and filter press packages
- Mud tank mixers
- Drilling solids control equipment
- Rig cleanup
- Oil spill response equipment
- Dewatering applications
- Mixing applications
- Filtration applications
- Oil water separation
- Oil skimming
- Mud cleaning applications
- Mud conditioning and mixing applications
- Digestor sludge, alum sludge
- Grit, screenings, grease, catch basin waste, storm water
- Dewatering of septic tank and grease trap waste
- Dewatering of fly ash
Flo Trend has been a leader in filtration, liquid/solids separation, oil/water separation, and mixing for over 30 years. We offer a wide range of products to an extensive customer base in the municipal, industrial, and oil and gas sectors.
Flo Trend designs and fabricates specialty products that fulfill individual customer specifications and meet industry requirements. We manufacture equipment for sale and also maintain a rental fleet to service customers throughout the United States. Our products are also exported for sale to customers all over the world.
Flo Trend’s field service technicians have decades of experience in wastewater operations and are available to rig-up, operate, or to provide professional assistance with rental or sale equipment. This exemplary customer service, combined with our wide range of products, has made our company a go-to source for equipment and expertise for more than three decades.
Flo Trend services some of the most prominent industrial and oil and gas companies in the United States, as well as municipalities large and small. Some of the industrial clients we have had the pleasure of working with include Baker Hughes, DuPont, Goodyear, and General Electric. We’ve also had the honor of working with municipalities in all 50 states—most prominently in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and California.
There are a multitude of benefits when working with Flo Trend, including:
Flo Trend will customize any equipment to meet your project needs. Once the project order receipt has been received, we will start creating a blueprint that will be sent for your approval. Once you’ve signed off on the design, we’ll start building, with a fast turnaround time. Once your equipment is ready, we can even provide any supplies and maintenance you may need.
Our team of experts will show you first-hand how the equipment works. All you have to do is provide a 5-gallon sample of sludge and we’ll do the rest.
We believe in making payments and equipment simple and accessible. We offer a comprehensive, fixed, monthly payment program. Flo Trend also offers a Lease, Rental, Purchase financing plan that eliminates large, upfront cash payments.OUR CUSTOMERS
Still not convinced? Here are a few testimonials from clients we’ve worked with:
- “My experience with Flo Trend has been exceptional. The product was delivered on time and performed beyond our expectations. I wouldn’t hesitate to do business again with Flo Trend.” – Gary Harper, Project Director for ESG Operations, Inc.
- “The people at Flo Trend know their stuff. They are very customer friendly and they get what you order to you very fast.” – Brad Davis, Public Works Director for Town of Calera
- “It is a pleasure doing business with Flo Trend Systems for the past 20 years. Great products and most of all great customer service. We look forward to our continued relationship for many more years to come.” – Field Operations Manager at Baker Hughes