GrayWolf Sensing Solutions
For over 20 years, GrayWolf has been the worldwide market leader in high performing, portable and semi-permanent indoor air quality instrumentation, with worldwide distribution and service, and a strengthening presence in other air monitoring instrumentation markets. We offer advanced sensor, instrumentation and software technology, employing the power of mobile devices, embedded computers and cloud-based platforms for superior environmental testing and monitoring applications.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 â¬
Our products are designed to diagnose opportunities to improve the productivity, health and safety of people, while increasing energy efficiency in buildings and identifying ‘green’ solutions for the planet.
GrayWolf’s management (starting in 1998 with over 100 years’ experience in the industry between the 4 founding partners), along with our highly experienced service and sales staff, have brought our extensive environmental instrumentation knowledge to bear to supply complete solutions: accurate, reliable measurements, efficient documentation of surveys, through to detailed reporting.
GrayWolf’s fundamental design directive has been to make our product technically superior, yet intuitive and Easy-To-Use.
GrayWolf utilizes state-of the-art sensors for the application, and provides an advanced user interface that makes documentation of environmental surveys and detailed report generation easy and efficient.
Over 30 parameters are now available to measure and data-log with GrayWolf’s DirectSense probes, AdvancedSense meters and WolfPack area monitors; including VOCs, carbon dioxide, particulates, %RH, differential pressure, air velocity, ozone, ammonia, formaldehyde, nitrogen dioxide and many more.
Primary applications addressed include Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), Occupational/Industrial Hygiene, HVAC, Facility Management, Green Buildings, Toxic Gas, IVF and Ambient air measurement.
DirectSense® II User-Configurable Multi-Parameter IAQ, Toxic Gas Probes
Building on 20 years of customer feedback, the all-new range of DirectSense II smart probes are being introduced by GrayWolf. These cutting-edge air monitoring probes accommodate from two (2) up to eight (8) plug-and-play smart sensors into a single hand-held, desktop or wall-mounted housing. Choose from 25 different indoor air quality, green building, industrial hygiene and HVAC parameters including; TVOCs (PID), Carbon Dioxide (NDIR), Carbon Monoxide, Ozone, Nitrogen Dioxide, Ammonia, Sulfur Dioxide, Chlorine,...
- Formaldehyde Testing for IAQ Applications - Application Note
- Utilizing GrayWolf Meters to Measure for Asthma Triggers - Application Note
- Arc Testing: Instrumentation for the Human Experience - Applications Note
- Performance Verification of Indoor Air Purification/Filtration Products - Applications Note
- Indoor Air Quality Meters (IAQ) - Modular Area Monitor - Brochure
- Indoor Air Quality Meters (IAQ) - GrayWolf Classical Line Meters - Brochure
- Indoor Air Quality Meters (IAQ) - GrayWolf LEED 3.2 Application Note - Brochure
- Optimizing the Balance Between Energy Savings and Occupant Performance - Applications Note
- Pre-Screening for ASHRAE`s Standard 189.1: Post-Construction, Preoccupancy Baseline IAQ Monitoring - Application Note
- Ensure that Fixed Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Sensors Utilized for Demand Control Ventilation (DCV) are Providing Accurate Front-End Data - Datasheet
- Aircraft Maintenance Differential Pressure Kit - Applications Note
- Utilizing PIDs (for VOCs) During IAQ Investigations - Application Note