Haws invents, manufactures and builds drinking fountains, as well as standardized and customized emergency response products. With more than 8,000 distribution locations and 250 employees worldwide, we continually focus on quality, service, reliability and complete solution support.
- Cutting Edge Technology and Thought Leadership - As pioneers in the world of drinking fountains, hydration stations and emergency equipment, Haws consistently offers the newest, most innovative features and functionality for your specific project needs. You can expect this trend to continue because Haws is led by the most influential thinkers in the industry.
- Low-Cost Maintenance - Haws product feature high-quality, innovative parts that require very little maintenance. Haws stands by all products and offers an extensive warranty for all products.
- Superior Product Components - You can expect the absolute highest quality products and components from Haws. For example, all Haws drinking fountains have met the stringent California AB1953 lead content standard for almost 20 years!
- The Absolute Best in Service and Support - Most Haws customers are sophisticated and capable specifiers, engineers, managers, contractors and architects. Still, in the highly demanding and ever-changing landscape of plumbing and safety, you can rest assured knowing that Haws will always offer you the exact amount and type of assistance needed to keep your specific project on track and on schedule. The Haws customer support team has satisfaction ratings that consistently exceed industry averages and support is available to all customers 6:00am - 4:30pm (PST), five days a week. Beyond support, any of your custom project needs can be met clearly and completely by Haws' team of professional engineers.
- Save Money on Costly Bottled Water - Using the HydrationStation can dramatically impact your bottom line by reducing bottled water and water cooler costs. Today, bottled water costs between 240 and 10,000 times the cost of the water they contain. And the empty bottle refuse the world has created will still be fouling landfills long after we've all moved on.
- The First Eye / Face Wash Solution Proven Medically Superior - Haws' Axion MSR Eye / Face Wash products feature a revolutionary inverted water flow providing a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols.
To provide global customers with high quality differentiated products and services that render our competition irrelevant through innovation, superior design, marketing, customer service, and value to both the customer and the corporation.
Haws Corporation will broaden our overall product and service offering through value innovation, while continuing to focus on our core drinking fountain, emergency equipment, and Engineered Solutions business.
Luther Haws was a self-employed master plumber and sheet metal contractor, as well as a sanitation inspector, for the city of Berkeley, California. In 1906, while on his rounds at a public school, Luther noticed children drinking from a shared tin cup. This unsanitary though typical arrangement inspired the inventor in him. Using available parts, Luther Haws assembled the world's first drinking faucet.
The Berkeley School Department loved the idea and installed the first models. In 1909 Luther formed the Haws Sanitary Drinking Faucet Company, located in Berkeley, and obtained several patents. Thirsty Californians soon discovered Luther's label on his fountains: 'Haws Sanitary Drinking Faucet Company, Berkeley, California, Patent 1911.' Haws introduced the emergency equipment offering in the 1950’s and launched into tempering equipment in the 1990’s. To this day, Luther Haws' innovative style still drives this third and fourth-generation family-owned company.
Every day we work to address customer needs and solve their challenges by applying imagination and initiative to make their job easier. Haws invents, manufactures and builds hydration equipment as well as standardized and customized emergency response products. With more than 8,000 distribution locations and 250 employees worldwide, we continually focus on quality, service, reliability and complete solution support.
In 1996, Haws Corporation completed construction and moved into a new 210,000 square foot facility in Sparks, Nevada. Our products are shipped worldwide with sales and manufacturing sites in Switzerland, Dubai, Singapore, China, India and Brazil.
All Haws drinking fountain and electric water cooler models are designed to be lead-free, environmentally safe and meet ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) requirements. In addition, Haws Corporation has a registered ISO 9001 Management System. Every product that leaves the Haws plant is of the highest quality and craftsmanship and is built for years of service.
Offering original solutions since 1906.
Plumbing and safety environments are evolving, and Haws is redefining expectations. Just as we have done for more than 100 years. Globally headquartered in Sparks, Nevada, Haws is part of Traynor Family Enterprise. Traynor Family Enterprise is a family-owned business that dates back to 1906. Now in our fourth generation of family ownership, our focus is on the future rather than short term financial results.
Our product lines and solutions:
- Drinking fountains and electric water coolers
- Hydration by Haws™ bottle fillers
- Emergency eyewashes and drench showers
- Thermostatic mixing valves
- Enclosed safety booths
- Engineered safety solutions
AXION’s ground-breaking designs continue to change the emergency response landscape by offering the only medically superior response solution in the industry. AXION® MSR products provide a complete ANSI compliant safety solution coupled with enhanced victim comfort and injury reduction.
Haws Integrated designs, builds, implements and manages custom-engineered industrial safety response systems that provide tempered water for large-scale decontamination and emergency wash installations all while ensuring continuous regulatory compliance.