Haws manufactures award-winning drinking fountains, electric water coolers, hydration stations and emergency equipment for a diverse set of industries. Focus areas include educational centers, recreational parks, industrial complexes, commercial properties as well as petrochemical production facilities. Haws is represented in over 80 countries and has manufacturing facilities in the United States, Singapore, Switzerland and Brazil. This dedication to global partnership ensures that Haws can meet local demands on a global scale.
- Cutting Edge Technology and Thought Leadership - As pioneers in the world of drinking fountains, hydration stations and emergency equipment, Haws consistently offers the newest, most innovative features and functionality for your specific project needs. You can expect this trend to continue because Haws is led by the most influential thinkers in the industry.
- Low-Cost Maintenance - Haws product feature high-quality, innovative parts that require very little maintenance. Haws stands by all products and offers an extensive warranty for all products.
- Superior Product Components - You can expect the absolute highest quality products and components from Haws. For example, all Haws drinking fountains have met the stringent California AB1953 lead content standard for almost 20 years!
- The Absolute Best in Service and Support - Most Haws customers are sophisticated and capable specifiers, engineers, managers, contractors and architects. Still, in the highly demanding and ever-changing landscape of plumbing and safety, you can rest assured knowing that Haws will always offer you the exact amount and type of assistance needed to keep your specific project on track and on schedule. The Haws customer support team has satisfaction ratings that consistently exceed industry averages and support is available to all customers 6:00am - 4:30pm (PST), five days a week. Beyond support, any of your custom project needs can be met clearly and completely by Haws' team of professional engineers.
- Save Money on Costly Bottled Water - Using the HydrationStation can dramatically impact your bottom line by reducing bottled water and water cooler costs. Today, bottled water costs between 240 and 10,000 times the cost of the water they contain. And the empty bottle refuse the world has created will still be fouling landfills long after we've all moved on.
- The First Eye / Face Wash Solution Proven Medically Superior - Haws' Axion MSR Eye / Face Wash products feature a revolutionary inverted water flow providing a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols.
To provide global customers with high quality differentiated products and services that render our competition irrelevant through innovation, superior design, marketing, customer service, and value to both the customer and the corporation.
Haws Corporation will broaden our overall product and service offering through value innovation, while continuing to focus on our core drinking fountain, emergency equipment, and Engineered Solutions business.
Luther Haws was a self-employed master plumber and sheet metal contractor, as well as a sanitation inspector, for the city of Berkeley, California. In 1906, while on his rounds at a public school, Luther noticed children drinking from a shared tin cup. This unsanitary though typical arrangement inspired the inventor in him. Using available parts, Luther Haws assembled the world's first drinking faucet.
The Berkeley School Department loved the idea and installed the first models. In 1909 Luther formed the Haws Sanitary Drinking Faucet Company, located in Berkeley, and obtained several patents. Thirsty Californians soon discovered Luther's label on his fountains: 'Haws Sanitary Drinking Faucet Company, Berkeley, California, Patent 1911.' Luther Haws' innovative style still drives this third and fourth-generation family-owned company.
In 1996, Haws Corporation completed construction and moved into a new 210,000 square foot facility in Sparks, Nevada. Haws products are manufactured at this technologically advanced facility. From there, and from our other manufacturing sites in Burgdorf, Switzerland, which serves the European market; Singapore, which serves the Asian market; and Sao Paulo, Brazil which serves the South American market, our products are shipped worldwide.
All Haws drinking fountain and electric water cooler models are designed to be lead-free, environmentally safe and meet ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) requirements. In addition, Haws Corporation has a registered ISO 9001 Management System. Every product that leaves the Haws plant is of the highest quality and craftsmanship and is built for years of service.