As a Total Waste Management (TWM) specialist, Indaver offers tailored waste solutions for major industries, taking into account the specific needs and concerns of multinational production companies. Indaver is European market leader in the pharmaceutical and chemical sectors. Established in 1987, Indaver has grown into an international independent waste management company with branches and operational sites all over Europe. The annual waste management capacity amounts to 3 000 000 tonnes.
Leading the field in sustainable waste management
Indaver offers high-quality and sustainable waste management solutions for industrial businesses and public authorities.
We consistently focus on environmentally sound treatment of all waste and maximum recovery of energy and materials. Our core business is the operation of smart waste management systems and complex processing facilities.
Customers can count on an approach tailored to their specific needs. Our Total Waste Management approach offers industrial companies integrated solutions for their waste management, from processing and transport to on-site operation and even operation of their own processing facilities.
Our Public waste PartnershipS service offers public authorities a comprehensive approach for processing household waste and comparable industrial waste.
Over the years Indaver has become an international player in Europe, with facilities and operations in Belgium, Germany, Ireland and the Netherlands. The Indaver Group manages around 5 million tonnes of waste per annum and achieves a turnover of more than EUR 500 million with 1,665 employees.
The question ‘What does Indaver stand for?’ is answered concisely and to the point in our mission statement.
In our core values we indicate, as a company, the areas that we consider to be of intrinsic importance:
- Demonstrating concern for people, safety and the environment: we want to operate in a way which is safe, socially responsible and sustainable, with minimal impact from our activities on our surroundings.
- Building relationships based on mutual trust: mutual trust is the basis, personal reliability and integrity the requirements for an enduring relationship with each of our stakeholders.
- Ensuring transparency in communications and actions: 'We say what we do and do what we say.' This is our recipe for enduring relationships of trust with all our stakeholders.
- Concentrating on achieving results: we are result-oriented and cost-efficient in everything we do. We strive to achieve the optimal balance for our customers between substantive added value and total cost.
- Continuously improving: we constantly evaluate, check and optimise our service provision, operation and processes.
(‘which guidelines does Indaver have inplace to concretely implement these core values’)“How can Indaver remain a successful enterprise?”; “What makes someone successful in his position?”It is important to clarify the expectations that Indaver has vis-à-vis its employees. That’s why Indaver’s core values are translated into rules of conduct. These rules of conduct form one of the pillars of our competence model.The concepts ‘empowerment as successful leadership style’ and ‘efficient & effective’ receive the necessary attention.