Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business, operating within the Knowledge and Information Economy. We serve commercial, professional and academic communities in many different sectors by helping them connect and learn, and by creating and providing access to content and intelligence that helps people and businesses work smarter and make better decisions faster. We are organised into four Operating Divisions, with a fifth Division, Global Support, providing business services that support the Group and other Divisions. Informa has over 11,000 colleagues around the world.
Penton’s WasteExpo Proves New Initiatives and Fresh Content are a Recipe for Success
New York, NY July 18, 2013 - http://www.wasteexpo.com the largest event for the solid waste, recycling, organics and sustainability industry in North America, took place May 20-23, 2013 in New Orleans with an arsenal of new initiatives aimed squarely at ROI for exhibitors and attendees. WasteExpo has been the leading solid waste and recycling tradeshow for 45 years serving both the private and public sectors. With its triumphant return to New Orleans, it has now become home for composting and organics recycling...
Penton´s Waste Industry Group Expands Global Presence Into Australia And New Zealand, Partners With Australasian Waste & Recycling Expo
Penton`s Waste Industry Group today announced a global partnership with the Australasian Waste & Recycling Expo (AWRE) to co-market their respective content and live events. This alliance brings together the largest solid waste and recycling tradeshows — North America`s WasteExpo and Australia`s AWRE — to give attendees an even broader global perspective of the industry. For 45 years, WasteExpo has served the solid waste and recycling industry in both the private and public sectors as the largest...
Penton Media’s Technology Media Group goes all-digital
Penton Media’s Technology Media Group announced that, in response to audience and marketer demand, it is transforming all of its brands to all-digital beginning in May 2012.“We conducted research amongst our audience and advertisers and found that they were really looking for an enhanced digital experience and were becoming less reliant on print magazines,” said Peg Miller, Penton technology market leader. “Remember that these are largely people who are IT professionals and developers and...
Divestiture of Life Sciences Media Brands Portfolio
London: Informa (LSE: INF.L), the International Exhibitions, Events, Business Intelligence and Academic Publishing Group, today announces the divestiture of the Life Sciences Media Brands Portfolio that was previously part of UBM pic, to MJH Associates, a leading US-based, independent full-service healthcare education, market research and multi-channel medical communications company, for a consideration of just over $100m. This forms part of Informa`s PPM programme launched post the combination with UBM pic....
FirstNet Leadership to Present Opening Remarks at Penton’s IWCE’s Critical LTE Communications Forum on November 2 in Chicago
Penton’s IWCE’s Critical LTE Communications Forum, a new business technology conference focused on mission-critical LTE network solutions, today announced that First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet) leadership will present the Opening Remarks on Wednesday, November 2 at 9:05 a.m.The Forum is scheduled for November 2-3, 2016 at the McCormick Place in Chicago in tandem with Penton’s IoT Emerge. When it comes to public safety, Americans expect results from first responders. The FirstNet...
- Air and Climate - Air Pollution Treatment
- Construction & Construction Materials
- Environmental - Environmental Management
- Environmental - Environmental Protection Agency
- Environmental - Oil Spills
- Forestry & Wood - Wood Recycling
- Glassware - Glass Recycling
- Government - Environmental Protection Agencies
- Government - Municipalities
- Health and Safety - Workplace Safety
- Medical / Health Care - Medical Waste
- Metal - Metal Recycling
- Monitoring and Testing - Soil and Groundwater Monitoring
- Monitoring and Testing - Water Monitoring and Testing
- Packaging - Packaging Recycling
- Plastics & Resins - Plastics Recycling
- Publishing / Media / Marketing
- Pulp & Paper - Paper Recycling
- University / Academia / Research - Environmental Science and Research
- University / Academia / Research - Waste Science and Research
- Waste and Recycling
- Waste and Recycling - Composting
- Waste and Recycling - Glass Recycling
- Waste and Recycling - Hazardous Waste
- Waste and Recycling - Landfill
- Waste and Recycling - Material Recycling
- Waste and Recycling - Municipal Waste
- Waste and Recycling - Packaging Recycling
- Waste and Recycling - Recycling Systems
- Waste and Recycling - Waste Consulting and Engineering
- Waste and Recycling - Waste Management
- Waste and Recycling - Waste Regulations and Compliance