J.U.M. Engineering is an independent privately owned developer and manufacturer of Hydrocarbon & Stack VOC Emissions Analyzer founded in late 1973. J.U.M. Engineering is well known in the industry since 1984 for their very fast responding aerosol propellant gas analyzer as the key component integrated in the complete line of high speed aerosol can leak testers by Bautz Engineering. Our major activities are the continued design and manufacture of heated FID-based total hydrocarbon analyzers and FID-based non methane hydrocarbon gas analyzers for environmental, stack testing, industrial, OEM, automotive and medical applications. Based in Karlsfeld, Germany we work with independent distributors in 36 countries. Many of our international distributors operate authorized factory trained service facilities. Personal attention to our clients,their applications, detector and monitoring requirements are most important for us to support the needs of our clients.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing - Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- A complete line of automatic high speed Leak Detectors for filled aerosol cans by Bautz Engineering for the pharmaceutical, technical and household products, technical gasses and the toiletry industry to test filled aerosol cans for micro leaks. They detect micro leaks at filling speeds ranging from 0-80, 0-120 and 0-250, up to 500 cans per minute. These machine s are built in a joint manufacturing venture with Bautz Engineering since over 26 years. They are in full compliance with all currently existing European and UN rules and regulations
- A complete line of Heated Total Hydrocarbon Analyzers using the Flame Ionization Detector (FID) technology in an array of different configurations from a light weight portable stack gas emissions monitor to most rugged table top, rack mount and wall mount systems
- A good selection of Heated Non Methane Hydrocarbon analyzers, ranging from dual detector continuous and simultaneous measuring rack mount FID analyzers to transportable and rack mount switching methane only/ THC FID analyzers
- Specialty heated FID analyzers for low trace ultra pure gas applications like CO2, N2, Argon, Helium, Oxygen, Synthetic Air and other pure gasses
- Specialty heated FID analyzers for low flow and very low flow climate chamber applications
- Specialty heated FID analyzers for low trace ultra pure gas applications to measure the total hydrocarbon concentration in hydrogen
J.U.M. Engineering has been manufacturing high quality fast responding propellant analyzers for high speed online aerosol can leak detectors since 1984. We design and manufacture high quality heated total hydrocarbon FID analyzers and non methane hydrocarbon FID gas analyzers for industrial, environmental, stack testing, OEM, and medical applications since 1973
Our goal is to provide reliable, economical and innovative quality FID-analyzer solutions. Personal attention to the applications, and monitoring requirements are most important for us to support the needs of our clients
- New Automatic Leak Tester for Filled Aerosol Cans installed and started up in the 2nd week of this November 2011at a filling line of a German manufacturer and filler of technical products. Our model AeroFid-100 machine used as a water bath alternative right after the check weigher. This installation is in full compliance with all current UN and EU regulations. This new installation leads to significant gains in production efficiency and improves the health and safety sector and leads to an improved risk management in the transportation of aerosols. The use of our leak detector eliminates the immense cost of operating and maintaining a water bath.
- Redesigned model 603 heated FID on our new digital platform with 7' touchscreen interface now available since October 2011
- This February 2011, we proudly celebrate the 27th anniversary of the joint relationship with Bautz Engineering for the manufacture, installation and startup of two of our first ever high speed micro leak detectors for filled aerosol cans
- All new AeroFid-60 aerosol can leak testers by Bautz Engineering shipped and installed in late fall of 2010 brings the numbers up to a total of 20 machines. This machine rounds up our family of 3 run-through models and two carousel models
- Newly designed H-100 Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer for the trace measurement of hydrocarbon contaminants in hydrogen gas brought to market in early 2010
- Redesigned W-600 wall and panel mount total Hydrocarbon Analyzer for bio gas purification applications shipped and installed in early 1010