KIK`s focus is on the use of porous sintered plastics, which we develop and manufacture ourselves. For sintered plastics, polyethylene is mainly used. Main fields of application of the KIK products are: Filtration - adsorption, fluidization, aeration, sound absorption, storage, dosing.
KIK's focus is on the use of porous sintered plastics, which we develop and manufacture ourselves. For sintered plastics, polyethylene is mainly used.
Main fields of application of the KIK products are:
- Sound Absorption
KIK's standard range consists of:
- Plates: 1,000 x 1,000 mm, thickness 1 to 20 mm
- Tubes: diameter 5 to 300 mm all thickness 1-20 mm
- Shaped parts: to customer specifications
- Elements for customized applications are made up to requirements from semi-finished products.
- For requirements that exceed the properties of porous sintered plastics, KIK offers alternatives in glass, ceramics and metal. For these, KIK co-operates with firms that specialize in these fields.
KIK - History
- KIK was founded in 1993 by the graduate engineer Alfons Kessler in the Innovation and Technological Center, Saarbrücken, Germany. The company was moved in 1998 to Kleinbittersdorf to meet the increased spatial requirements on office, laboratory and production.KIK is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 since 2001.
- Porous sintered plastics made of PE, PP and PTFE are produced in Kleinblittersdorf.
We seek to convince and satisfy our customers by quality, flexibility, and reliability. More than fifteen years' experience in the manufacturing of porous plastics, and a quality-management system to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2000 that has been certified since November 2001, make our firm a competent partner with persuasive pricing.
TÜV-tested quality guarantees our customers high-quality products.
KIK Kunststofftechnik operates according to a comprehensive quality system that can be traced in detail, from product development through to marketing.
Our quality concept is supported by technically flawless and reproducible processes. Not unique achievements, but constant results are our goal. Our employees are all qualified for their tasks. Training and advanced training are carried out as part of the company's QMS.