Founded as a geotechnical specialty firm in 1970, Langan quickly became involved in many large, complex projects located throughout the eastern part of the United States. As our growth continued, we leveraged our highly technical base to expand into the civil engineering and environmental disciplines. Our client-focused, highly entrepreneurial culture helped evolve additional technical capabilities and enable geographic expansion into the southeast and western regions of the United States. Langan International was formed to support global clients and partner with the world`s elite design and construction teams around the world. After four successful decades, our reputation for providing innovative solutions that yield measurable value for our clients continually forges new enduring relationships for the firm and distinguishes Langan from the competition.
Integrated Solutions. Measurable Value.
Our vision is to be recognized by our clients, employees, and competition as being the best engineering and environmental consulting firm. To be the best, we will hire only people who can demonstrate the potential to grow; constantly seek to transfer our values and technical knowledge internally; relentlessly pursue improvement in the quality of our work, and know our clients and their needs better than any other firm in our field.
Live and work with passion, pride and integrity
Pursue excellence in everything we do
Embrace learning to benefit ourselves and our clients
Cultivate an environment of opportunity in which career growth, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork flourish
Assist in our clients' success by providing exceptional service and personal relationship
Contribute our time, skills and knowledge to foster positive change in the communities where we live and work
Langan is committed to providing a healthy and safe work environment. Our goal is to stay accident free every day. To promote our goal to employees, Langan management leads a firm-wide effort that goes beyond compliance with applicable federal and state occupational health and safety laws. We have implemented policies, procedures, operations, and technologies that increase awareness and acceptance of our goal.
Langan strives to avoid work-related injuries to our employees through a program that:
- Communicates Langan's corporate policy to all employees while at work
- Provides effective health and safety training to employees
- Develops and enforces policies, procedures, and practices relative to the protection of the health and safety of employees
- Eliminates injuries and incidents through hazard identification and risk assessment and the use of site specific health and safety plans
- Reports and investigates work-related incidents, injuries, and near-misses
- Convenes regular meetings of the corporate Health & Safety Committee where health and safety policy is reviewed and performance is evaluated
- Holds weekly health and safety discussions at firm-wide operations meetings
- Reinforces to employees that working safely is a condition of employment
- Includes subcontractors in our commitment to health and safety (Click here for Langan's Subcontractor Information Form)
- Responds to the needs of our clients