Lantec is the global technological leader in ceramic heat recovery media for RTOs and plastic tower packing media for pollution control. Lantec manufactures proprietary packings for air and liquid treatment systems. Lantec is the only company in the world that innovates new tower packing media for application in systems such as RTOs, wet scrubbers, bio-scrubbers, strippers, and chemical processing equipment.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air and Climate - Air Pollution Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Leveraging over 20 years of mass transfer applications experience, Lantec has helped system manufacturers and end users meet treatment objectives in scenarios such as:
- Meeting EPA and regional pollution guidelines, even under demanding process parameters.
- Maintaining high system performance even with increases in capacity, a challenge that systems incorporating cheap packings often fail to do.
- Minimizing overall cost to control air/water pollution.
In order to offer packings to support world-class equipment, Lantec invests solidly in R&D and in applications engineering to understand thoroughly the challenges and goals of system suppliers.
OEMs of air/water treatment systems find a lifelong partner in Lantec.
Many Lantec customers have evolved into the world's best system suppliers in their respective domains, something Lantec is highly proud of.
Lantec offers courtesy packed bed designs. Contact Lantec's technical department to discuss your treatment objectives. Or to discuss Lantec packings, call Lantec sales.