Nano Iron s.r.o.
NANO IRON company is engaged in production of Zero Valent Iron nanoparticles (nZVI) together with provision of technical support in the application of groundwater remediation. We are also a science and technology company, which focuses on the development of new environmental applications of iron nanoparticles and other products like potassium ferrate, study of effective stabilization and modification of products.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- less than 1,000,000 â¬
- Nanoremediation represents a modern method of treatment of environment polluted by chlorinated hydrocarbons, heavy metals, radionuclides and other contaminants. This technology started to be used tentatively in USA and it already takes place on various sites around the world at present.
- All described properties of Fe(0) nanoparticles can be even used for decomposition of pollutants contained in the waste water, mainly for treatment of industrial sewage and hutch water. The usage of nanoiron can represent a significant qualitative step in the classical technologies of water treatment including drinking water. The extremely reactive iron nanoparticles thus offer a possibility to solve long-lasting problems with a high content of uranium and arsenic in a variety of localities in the Central Europe. ...
- Beside unexceptionable reduction properties, the nanoparticles of zero-valent iron also exhibit excellent catalytic, magnetic (strong ferromagnetic material) and mechanical properties due to which they could be, for example, used as: a catalyst in Fischer-Tropsch synthesis of hydrocarbons, in the production of carbon nanotubes, in petrochemistry, in the production of magnetic fluids, catalytic paint in combination of other noble metals, or as an admixture in powder metallurgy.
- Blue-green algae or cyanobacteria are gram-negative bacteria that obtain their energy through photosynthesis. They have a huge resistance to adverse conditions due to their simple construction. Typically, they occur in lakes, ponds and slow-moving streams but they can survive even in hostile environment due to their simple construction. Massive development of cyanobacteria is caused by the accumulation of nutrients in stagnant water (eutrophication). Algae Blooms can cause human allergic reactions manifesting by ...
New industrial dispersing unit for nanoscale iron is ready!
New industrial dispersing unit includes also a dosing technology Based on our operating experience we designed new dispersing unit for processing of nZVI powder, which includes also a buffer tank and proportional dosing technology to achieve easy, safe and reliable application of manufactured slurry. The unit is now ready for use by our client in remediation projects in Europe. Due to a compact size it can be easily transported by a van. Highly reactive zero-valent iron nanoparticles have already proved to be...
- Nanotechnology for Contaminated Land Remediation - 2013 Newsletter n1
- Nanotechnology for Contaminated Land Remediation - 2014 Newsletter n2
- NANOFER - Model 25P - Primary nZVI Nanopowder for Secondary Stabilization - Safety Data Sheet
- NANOFER - Model STAR - Air-Stable nZVI Nanopowder for Groundwater Remediation - Safety Data Sheet