Oppenheimer Biotechnology Inc
Our company was started over 30 years ago by Dr. Carl H. Oppenheimer. Carl was passionate about discovering and using archaea microbes to cleanup, restore, and improve the environment. We have continued in his footsteps and expanded his vision. We manufacture concentrated blends of archaea microbes in bulk, these soil and water microbes are mixed with natural organic ingredients and packaged as a powder. Our products contain natural, organic, and beneficial ingredients that bioremediate and restore balance to unbalanced environments. We are located in Austin, Texas, from this location we produce, package, and ship our products.
Our products are:
- Safe, organic, and provide natural solutions.
- Contain a versatile microbe group called Archaea, plus a special blend of other natural ingredients.
- Concentrated and packaged as a dry powder. This allows a long shelf life (over 5 years)
- Activated by non-chlorinated fresh, salt and/or brackish water.
- NOT GMOs and contain NO animal products
Our products work well in a wide range of applications and diverse environmental conditions, from home septic tanks to conditioning and enriching soil to cleaning up oil and fuel in oilfields to removing traces of herbicides and pesticides in soil. The majority of our customers are companies, but we also sell directly to consumers. As the manufacturer we can offer the option of private labeling for those companies looking to include archaea microbes to their products.