As an innovative bio-environmental company, Osorno offers a unique product line designed to fulfill our goal of “Clean Air, Clear Water, and Fertile Soil”. Our mission is to be at the forefront of environmental science by partnering with leading engineering firms and renowned academic institutions around the globe. Osorno provides economically and ecologically sustainable solutions to meet the needs of a growing global population. Osorno specializes in turn-key solutions for water and waste water treatment. Through our internal design processes and partnerships with engineers, contractors, and distribution partners we provide technologies, products, and components for environmental control systems to ensure optimal performance. We also offer ongoing maintenance and operational support.
Osorno offers a unique product line designed to fulfil the requirements of “Clean Air, Clear Water, and Fertile Soil”. Our mission is to be at the forefront of environmental science by partnering with leading engineering firms and renowned academic institutions around the globe. We use a holistic approach to find economically and ecologically sustainable solutions by considering the entire process train, not just individual elements. Osorno’s solutions address the environmental needs of a growing global population.
The Osorno Statement of Values
We attribute the quality of the work we do and the success of the Osorno Group to the values we share. Osorno’s values apply to everything we do for our customers, employees and communities.
- We believe in treating others the way we would like to be treated.
- We act with courage, consistency and respect to do what is honest, fair and trustworthy.
- We deliver excellence, superior quality and value in everything we do.
- We are dedicated to total client satisfaction.
- We respond to challenges and changing needs with creativity, enthusiasm and determination.
- We strive to inspire and educate our customers, employees, and communities.
- We are team-oriented in our approach to customer solutions.
- We use our resources and expertise to create positive change in our communities.
- We assume responsibility as a corporate citizen.
Osorno is located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. It began operation on September 1, 2000, building on the success of its predecessors. EURAM Innovative Technologies GmbH, was founded in 1985 in Germany by Dr. H. Peter Hombach and Mr. Walter Frechen. EURAM quickly established itself in North America, incorporating in the State of North Dakota. While the German division was taken over by a venture capital fund in 1989, the American division relocated to Canada in 1998, changing its name to Osorno in 2000. In 2010, Osorno celebrated 25 years of successful business in the field of leading-edge environmental technologies and process automation.