The Richter Steuerungstechnik GmbH in Kasendorf, Germany, was established 1987 and grew to a group of five independent companies within the last years. This entrepreneurial group attained an international reputation for quality, reliability and know-how in planing and manufacturing of automatic control technique, switchgear and controlgear. These factors of performance are the basis for the core businesses `drinkingwater treatment`, `wastewater treatment`, `swimming-pool water` and `supplier of the mechanical engineering industry`. The Richter company is the ideal partner for automatic control engineering and technology. A flexible management of communication and engineering allows consideration for customers personalised solutions.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Being better, cheaper and faster than anyone in this field.
- Consequent adherence to technological standards (DIN, ISO)
- Quality philosophy at all levels of the company.
- On schedule projects because of flexible capacity management
- Flexible management of communication and engineering Procedures
- Inter-company policies within our group
- Consistent effort to discover and realise cost saving potential
- i.e. based on high sales volumes and direct purchase of the components
- Modern Cost Control methods
The high customer satisfaction of the Richter group is based among other things on the high quality standard of the offered capital goods and services. Top quality is our guarantee at all levels of the company. Any after-sales queries are addressed immediately. The successful certifications of the Richter Steuerungstechnik GmbH and K+S Richter in DIN ISO 9001 underline that corporate philosophy.
The immediate response to inquiries, the flexible working hours of the staff as well as the constant electronic supported monitoring of the product, results in on-time delivery in accordance with customer requirements.