Sterling Hydrotech was established in 1988 is a Swimming Pool Filtration and Water Treatment Specialist. We have a network of Sales, Technical Support and Service teams operating regionally, backed up by our head office / manufacturing facility / offices in Chesterfield, Our focus is on commercial pools, spa’s and hydrotherapy pools with customers including local authorities, schools, main contractors / leisure & facilities management companies, NHS and military facilities. We design, supply, install and service Filtration & Water Treatment Equipment throughout the UK.
The basis of our design philosophy is PWTAG recommendations, guidelines and the Code Of Practice “The Management and Treatment of Swimming Pool Water'. We prcvide a comprehensive range of equipment to create a cleaner, safer pool environment. We adopt a problem solving approach with emphasis on specifically matching our products and services to the particular requirements of each site - from spare parts / service to turnkey projects - we will provide a quality solution that you can depend upon with confidence.
What we do
Design / installation / service of new and refurbishment schemes including:
- Filters/ Valves& Pipework
- Vessel Inspections, Ultrasonic Testing, Underwater Surveys / Repairs
- Vessel Refurbishment / Re-lining with High Performance Coatings
- Filtration Media Replacement (with Vacuum Tanker Removal)
- (Sand / Gravel / Glass (EGFM) / Carbon)
- Chemical Dosing & Control Systems for: Sodium Hypochlorite /Calcium r-typochlorite / Sodium Blsulphate
- Anti-vortex Grilles
- Rate Heat Exchangers
- Service Contracts (Routine & Emergency Cover / Spares)
- Strainers/ Circulation Rjmps/ Flow Meters
- Chemicals 8 Chemical Storage Tanks/ Bunds
- Operator Training/Technical Support