Tessari Energia S.p.A.
TESSARI ENERGIA was founded in 1950. In 1950 the two brothers Erminio and Orfeo Tessari established a workshop in a small room in order to repair engines belonging to the heavy engines sector. This soon developed into one of the most important workshops in Italy specialised in fuel injection equipment and the mechanical sector. In 1955, after having moved to bigger premises, Tessari expanded its activity into the marine sector, founding branches in Chioggia and Caorle. Furthermore, it expanded into the industrial sector and became an agent for many international companies. The availability of industrial engines and the growing request for energy convinced Tessari to develop within the energy sector and to build the first Generating Sets.