Tri-S Environmental (Tri-S) specializes in water resources, environmental and litigation support projects in the soil and groundwater remediation markets. Tri-S is a leader in the environmental and water resources consulting market in California, Texas and other locations across the United States. Tri-S Environmental is managed by Dr. Joseph E. Odencrantz, a civil engineer educated at the University of Illinois who routinely testifies on complex water, environmental and land-related matters
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- less than 1,000,000 €
Founded in 1994, Tri-S Environmental is an environmental and water consulting firm. Tri-S Environmental has completed over two-hundred successful projects in North America, Asia, Europe and the Caribbean.
Petroleum hydrocarbon contamination is a worldwide problem. At Tri-S, we act as a third-party between the property owner and regulatory agencies by implementing an overall project approach that emphasizes sensibility and minimizes risk in context of the practical limitations of remediation technology. Chlorinated solvents at manufacturing facilities are another worldwide problem for which there is no magic bullet. Chemicals travel deep in the earth and are not fully recoverable with any technology. As in the case of other environmental pollutants such as herbicides, pesticides, radionuclides and biological toxins, the solution is always compromise through a negotiation process.
One world, one environment. Our philosophy is meeting society's needs in cooperation with nature.
Tri-S has a history of working successfully with regulatory agencies to formulate and implement acceptable water and environmental plans. We developed one of the early breakthroughs in the risk-based corrective action (RBCA) approach to environmental cleanup. Our reputation in the environmental field is providing our clients with quality consulting and remediation services that address difficult environmental and engineering problems in a timely and cost-effective manner. Tri-S is routinely referred to as the consultant's consultant by our clients.
Representative International Clientele and Projects
- Water Districts, Utilities and Purveyors
- Petroleum: Refineries, Bulk Storage Terminals, Oil Fields, Pipelines, Gasoline Stations
- Manufacturing Industry: Aerospace, Electronics and Chemical
- Power Industry: Distribution, Coal, Gas, Nuclear, Solar and Hydroelectric
- Communication Industry: Distribution Systems
- Mining, Mineral, Agricultural and Transportation Industries
- Construction and Land Development Companies
- Governments and Government Agencies
- Real Estate and Financial Institutions
- Legal Institutions and Law Firms
- Environmental, Remediation and Engineering Companies