Trolex Ltd, a leading global supplier of gas and particulate detection, connector solutions and strata monitoring systems to the mining, industrial, tunnelling and oil & gas sectors. Our products are deployed in over 100 countries by some of the world`s leading corporations to protect their people and assets, maximise efficiency and improve the experience of workers and passengers. We offer the latest in wireless gas detection systems, particulate monitoring technology and Ex Connectors and provide fully engineered solutions to meet the diverse needs of our customers. https://www.trolex.com/
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Manufacturing, Other
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
What are we trying to achieve?
Trolex is a unique company with a distinctive culture and we aim to be the best in everything that we do. We are serious about remaining independent and being different, and are committed to achieving the very highest standards of business practice and delivering the best in quality and value for our customers.
We regularly review our performance against our own charter commitments and develop action-plans to ensure that we constantly improve and develop – bringing benefits to our customers, our employees, our partners, our community and those who's lives and livelihoods are entrusted to our products and services.
Trolex is a company that has innovation at its heart. We innovate to save lives, save money and to make life better for our customers and the people they employ. Here are a few examples of our world-class innovations, and the benefits they bring:
- The Air XD Real-Time Dust Monitor uses lab-grade precision laser technology to continuously measure particulates of multiple sizes in harsh and hazardous environments.
- The new GasHawk from Trolex is a multi-gas personal detector for hazardous industrial workplaces, with up to 7 days continuous use even with infra-red sensors operating. GasHawk is tough, reliable and easy to use, providing the best protection available to your people at honest prices.
- The TX6355 Sentro Wireless is a truly wireless gas detector. Powered by the Strata CommTrac network, it removes the expensive setup and maintenance costs associated with wired infrastructure. The TX6355 Sentro Wireless uses commercially available batteries, giving 40 to 45 days operating life between battery replacements.
- Incorporating live connect/disconnect in the hazardous area and a virtually instantaneous connect/disconnect system, the TX3706 Falcon 25 Series Ex Connectors from Trolex are the most robust and easy-to-use Ex d productson the market today.