Water Technology Ltd was formed in 1976 by Bernard and Margaret Creedon. Since 1968, Dr Bernard Creedon had amassed experience in the field of industrial water treatment. In 1975, Brendan Cronin and Micheal O’Grada founded a Detergents and Process Aids business trading independently. In 1985, both businesses entered into a collaboration agreement, combining to trade jointly under the Water Technology Ltd brand. The synergistic benefits of the combined expertise(s) and operational cost-efficiency, has allowed us to develop and continue to grow exponentially ever since then.
This vast experience, in conjunction with our Dynamic, Forward Thinking Teams, has remained the driving force behind our success to date. As such, we are proud to be the first choice for some of the World’s Leading Dairy, Food and Beverage, Industrial and Pharmaceutical Companies, who entrust us to deliver on their quality, efficiency and sustainability needs. Exclusive Irish Dealers for Teledyne ISCO Flow and Sampling products since 1992
Water Technology Ltd., originally founded in 1976 is indigenously Irish owned. For over 20 years of its existence it has represented a combination of two separately owned ventures, operating homogenously as a single unit, providing substantial cost benefit, and consequent competitive trading capability. We attribute our success to our commitment to customer satisfaction and the rigorous application of a technologically advanced package of measures tailored to meet the specific requirements of each of our clients. Operating from our Production and Distribution base in Cork, we currently employ approximately 65 staff, with professional expertise catering for areas of such activity as:
- Chemical Production
- Quality Control and Standards Compliance
- Research & Development (Chemical & Engineering)
- Engineering (Design, Commissioning, Maintenance Support)
- Health & Safety Implementation
- IT Development and Maintenance
- Logistical Administration
- To provide innovative chemical solutions that set the standard in terms of performance, cost-efficiency, consistency, and technological sophistication.
- To back up our excellent products and services with an unprecedented and unrivalled level of customer support activity.
- To continuously strive to help our customers to produce in a safe production environment, utilising the best principles of safe working practice.
- Through the process of continuously striving for excellence, we seek to secure the livelihoods and future of our employees, their families, and those of our valued clients.