Weston & Sampson is a full-service environmental and infrastructure consulting firm providing planning, permitting, design, construction, operation, maintenance, design/build and equipment supply services to public and private sector clients.
A History of Progress
When Robert Spurr Weston began his consulting practice in 1899, he established a tradition of engineering excellence. A pioneer in the field of sanitary engineering, Weston, along with business associate George Sampson, formed the Weston & Sampson partnership in 1916. Together, they were instrumental in developing innovative approaches to the new science of water treatment. The engineering practices fostered by Weston & Sampson continue to this day as the basis of state-of-the-art treatment processes.
A Future of Promise
Today, Weston & Sampson is a full-service environmental and infrastructure consulting firm with nearly 400 professionals, all committed to excellence in their chosen fields.
Innovation — Although we have strong ties to the past, progressive thought has always been a part of the Weston & Sampson tradition. Our ability to approach problems from a unique perspective has led to many innovative and cost-effective solutions and has earned us recognition within our profession. Visit our Awards Gallery.
We maintain our tradition of excellence by attracting the most talented professionals in the field and by placing them in an environment that fosters inventive thinking and encourages new ideas to better serve our clients.
Quality — We define quality as following our tasks through to completion, paying attention to detail, ensuring first-rate work performance, and addressing our clients’ needs in a timely manner. We are constantly re-examining the way we work so that we can provide services in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
Now in our second century of service, our clients benefit from of our long history of progress and our confidence in the promise technology holds for a brighter future.
We protect, improve and sustain the natural and built environment to enhance the quality of life.
Our Core Values
We are committed to being a dynamic organization:
- Conducting ourselves in an honest and ethical manner
- Sustaining long term growth, success and shareholder value so the Company remains privately-owned and passed on from one generation of employee stockholders to the next
- Maintaining open communication, trust and mutual respect
- Supporting a balance between work and family life
- Valuing and maximizing the strengths and contributions of each employee
- Working in partnership with and responding timely to the needs of our clients and each other
- Promoting an entrepreneurial spirit to create new opportunities for individual and organizational growth
- Dedicating ourselves to excellence and developing innovative solutions
- Fostering a culture of socially responsible employees
A Tradition of Excellence
An employee-owned corporation, Weston & Sampson maintains its tradition of excellence by attracting the most talented professionals in the field and providing an environment that encourages inventive thinking, fosters new ideas, and promotes employee retention. We are proud that many of our directors and team leaders have spent their entire professional careers with us and have helped us to grow into one of the most respected and sought-after infrastructure and environmental engineering firms in the industry today. Our talented staff is the best testament to our commitment to engineering and consulting excellence.