Weston Solutions, Inc. (WESTON) delivers integrated environmental, sustainability, property redevelopment, energy, and construction solutions. Dedicated to making a difference in the world, our 1,650 people have been reaching out from 60 offices around the globe responding to our clients` toughest problems for more than 55 years.
The Weston Mission
Grow sustainable value for our clients, employee-owners, and communities by integrating teams and innovative approaches to solve emerging, complex problems for the environment and infrastructure worldwide.
Weston Core Values
- Client Focus
- Exceptional Quality
- Making a Difference
In 2001, WESTON became a private, employee-owned company. This contributes to our enviable record of financial stability, management continuity, and incentivized ownership through annual stock contributions made to the Retirement Savings and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
WESTON’s Employee Ownership Philosophy
- The company’s prosperity is dependent upon the actions of all employees.
- Employees have the opportunity to create and share in the success of the company through ownership.
- Companywide ownership, coupled with open-book management, provides the basis for aligning employees toward the common goal of continued growth and profitability.
- We believe that successful employee ownership will help WESTON to achieve the following goals:
- Become the employer of choice with the lowest turnover in the industry.
- Attract, develop, and retain the best people in our industry.
- Successfully implement our business strategy using world-class teamwork to drive superior performance.
- Create a competitive advantage for WESTON based on client satisfaction.
Integrity is our first core value because it sets the standard for everything we do—our company policy is zero tolerance for unethical behavior. We strive to be honest, ethical, and fair in everything we do. We lead by example and concentrate on doing the right thing every time. We accept responsibility and hold ourselves and each other accountable.
We are focused on understanding the client’s mission, needs, and priorities. This focus helps us be responsive and innovative while anticipating client concerns. We build personal relationships and go above and beyond the call of duty.
We work together towards a shared vision and recognize that teams accomplish more than individuals. We assemble the right people for the job, leveraging individual strengths and diversity to be more productive. To achieve results, we integrate external stakeholders, including clients, partners, communities, and regulators.
WESTON never compromises on safety. We care for our co-workers, families, clients, and subcontractors, and we’re focused on being safety leaders wherever we live and work. We thrive in a “safety first and all-the-time” culture and accept personal responsibility for creating a safe environment.
WESTON’s goal is exceptional quality—every time. We build an understanding of how the client defines success and align project-specific quality plans with client expectations. We focus on continuous improvement, while we foster technical excellence and innovative solutions.
Making a Difference
Focused on improving the quality of life, we operate in an economically, socially, and environmentally sustainable manner. As a partner in our communities, we help create broader value in our world and take responsibility for the impact of our activities.